Saturday, May 9, 2020

How do I place an order?

Ordering with me is a little bit different than on other online grocery platforms.  You can select each individual item in the Dumpling app if that is what you prefer, but if not there are many other options:


  • You can put items in a cart on Instacart or a store's website and share it with me
  • You can text or email me a list of what you want
  • You can call me and talk about what you want
The important thing is that you place an order on the Dumpling app, but really you only have to put one item in your cart and that is just so that your credit card can be processed.  The rest can be communicated with me any way you find convenient, and the real totals will be processed after I shop.

Some stores have actual in-stock items listed on the Dumpling app, and some stores just have generic items listed with National Average prices, but don't worry, you will be charged exactly what is being charged in the store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to my "Justin Can Shop for You" landing page.  Here I am posting comments from customers I've served through Ins...